Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FINISH WHAT YOU START JOKE

Ever heard that old adage, finish what you start?  Sometimes it’s a really good idea, helps bring some calm to the storm.. i'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum


(I laughed till I cried on this one! And then I posted the pic below.  That gave the above joke a sad and creepy feel. Most hoarders are substance abusers...sorry to kill your laff-buzz.)

 

3 comments:

Kevin Goodman said...

I suddenly feel a need to drink :)

PSACHNO said...

Ha, ha. Sorry to trigger you! ;o)

Weeking said...

Here we've shared 50+ best Selfie Instagram Captions for you. These Captions helps you to describe your beautiful selfies in a words. https://www.funchap.net/selfie-instagram-captions/