Ever been treated like this (at least in covert form) at your job? (If not, you may be in the minority!)
SOME PEOPLE AND CORPORATIONS THINK:
You are nobody if you:
- don't make good money.
- don't have a high position at work.
- aren't beautiful or handsome.
- aren't BSing other people to make them feel better.
- don't obey the rules.
- don't break the rules discretely.
- aren't kissing a__.
- aren't a people pleaser.
- don't go with the crowd.
- don't take s___ from others.
- don't listen ad nauseum to someone else's stories. (Women can relate best to this one!)
...are REALLY SOMEBODY WITH INTEGRITY, GENUINE, SELF-SECURE, AND ASSERTIVE (at least in this society!).
*Try to remember this when pressured to be part of unexamined "mass values"...*
"Success has always been a great liar." Friedrich Nietzsche