Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MITT JOKES ABOUT UNEMPLOYMENT

June 17 at 12:46PM by Dennis DiClaudio

Mitt Romney Jokes About His "Unemployment" with a Bunch of Poor People

Oh, my. Mitt Romney and his humor jokes. This guy sure is a card. A card I tell you!
Mitt Romney sat at the head of the table at a coffee shop here on Thursday, listening to a group of unemployed Floridians explain the challenges of looking for work. When they finished, he weighed in with a predicament of his own.
"I should tell my story," Mr. Romney said. "I'm also unemployed… I'm networking," Mr. Romney replied. "I have my sight on a particular job."
Oh! Hohoho! I get it! Do you get it? That "particular job" that he wants is the presidency! Did you figure that out? That's hilarious!

And, of course, he's unemployed. He hasn't had a job gutting companies into bankruptcy and firing all their employees in a number of years, and he's been forced to live off the meager quarter-billion dollars he was able to squirrel away during that time. Did you get it?! Did you!

Oh my god! I am laughing so hard!

Photo by Emmanuel Dunand/AFP/Getty Images


OUCH, OUCH, OUCH...DID ANYONE "GET" THIS?  HOW CAN ANYONE STILL SAY, "HE IS SUCH A GREAT MAN?"  (AS I'VE READ IT WRITTEN BY OTHERS...)

JUST THINK, IF HE DIDN'T GIVE ALL THAT MONEY TO THE MORMON CHURCH...  MOST LIKELY THEY WOULDN'T SUPPORT HIS CANDIDACY FOR PRESIDENT.  HEY, IT IS POSSIBLE HE'LL WIN, WITH THE DEBT CEILING BUSINESS AND ALL THE MONEY BACKING HIM!
GET READY, FOLKS...FOR ANYTHING!

ONE DAY I THINK I'M GOING TO WRITE A POST ON POOR VS. RICH AND THE EMPATHY FACTOR.  THAT WILL EXPLAIN SO MUCH...


SEE POSTS:  ROMNEY JOKE and MITT'S AGENDA and WHAT DOES MONEY DO TO AND FOR YOU? 

No comments: